Personal Auto Insurance Coverage
Generally speaking, most Personal Auto policies provide the following basic coverage:
• Bodily Injury Liability - Covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
• Property Damage Liability - Covers accidental damage to other people's property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
• Defense Costs - Covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney's fees.
• Collision - Covers you for damage to your car in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
• Other Than Collision - Covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
• Medical Payments - Covers you and your family in any car, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an accident.
• Uninsured / Under-Insured Motorists - Covers injury suffered by you, your family and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured / underinsured or hit-and-run driver.
Please call (317) 441-3342 or
Travis to find out what coverage best fits your needs. Travis has access to many home and auto insurance companies, and we will work to find you the best coverage at the lowest price. Talk to us about the unique features of our auto plans.
Wilson's Insurance Agency provides individuals, families, and businesses with all of their home, auto, and business insurance needs. Wilson's serves clients throughout all of Indiana.